I am suffering from chronic sleep disorder. Suggest me the remedy

I have a sleep disorder the doctors only diagnsis that I have chronic sleep disorder. I have been dealing with this for ten years. i have been researching this problem for over three years I finally find out what is wrong because if I do not take any medication i will not sleep. I tried to go without medication from time to time thinking if my body get tired enough i will fall to sleep. It did not work it get worse i could feel all my organs shutting down my brain will not shut down unless i take some ambien that is the only medicines that work. i have tried every medicines over the counter they do not work so they said i suffer with depression . I had taken every depression medicine their is. I finally find out what is wrong with me which I have fatal familiiar insomnia the doctors do not believe me so I am reaching out for help to find a doctor who believe me before I die. Please help me!!!!!!!! Thank you so much, Doreen Talbott
Asked On : Thu, 8 Jul 2010