I am suffering from cervical spondulytus and severe headache

Im suffering from cervical spondulytus and severe headache for the past 8 years. Sir,Im suffering from cervical spondulytus and severe headache for the past 8 years.Im running 48 yrs now.Backside of head is paining and i dont sleep at nights due to very severe headache. I have gone to almost all doctors around once but everyone gives some tablets saying you dont have any problem in head.. But none of them have solved my problem. Due to headache at all time of the day i feel irritated at people sometimes.There have been problems for my husband due to health problem but for the past two years.I somehow feel i have got depression in mind and that s pressurising my headache now. Please suggest a solution sir.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009