I am suffering from bronchitis for long. Suggest me a good way for treatment

I HAVE BEEN SICK FROM THE AGES OF 15 OR SO, WHEN I WENT TO THE CLINIC I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH BRONCHITIS , TOLD IT WILL GO AWAY, IN 2007 I WAS RUSHED TO HOSPITAL BECAUSE I COULD NOT BREATH , I WAS TOLD THAT I WAS ASTHMATIC BRONCHITIS. GIVEN MEDICATION AND I WAS WELL FOR THE WHOLE OF THAT YEAR. AFTER A COUPLE OF YEARS IT CAME BACK HARD WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND I WAS TOLD THE SAME THINS, I DONT SMOKE. I AM SCARED BECAUSE THERE IS THIS GIRL WHO TELLS ME THAT SHE HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS AND SHE WAS TOLD ITS NOTHING AND GIVEN PILLS UNTIL SHE GOT AN ASTHMA ATTACK. SO I NEED TO SEE A LUNG SPECIALIST JUST TO BE SURE ABOUT THIS. OR IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ANY DIRECTION ABOUT THIS.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011