I am suffering from breathlessness and sudden fast heart beat

Hi, I m 34 years old and lately, I suffer from breathlessness , sudden fast heart beat (for only 2 seconds or so) and couple weeks ago, I had night sweats (happened twice only) I don t smoke or drink and I don t have high blood pressure or high cholesterole. However, my father had a bypass surgery at the age of 60. He has high blood pressure and high cholesterole. I had those symptoms before (back in high school) but nothing serious. But I m more concerned about my health now, so I wonder if those symptoms are associated with heart diseases?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009