I am suffering from both sleep apnea and acid reflux.I am having chest discomfort

For the past hour I ve been slightly short of breath and had some chest discomfort. I do however suffer from both sleep apnea and acid reflux and this chest discomfort happened right after I woke up. I am 23 I weigh 280lbs and smoke a pack every other day but I am trying to quit. I am also having a sour stomach and achy muscles. Could it be symptoms of a heart attack or is it just a panic attack? How often do ppl my age have heart problems? No no arm pain. I m not in any pain. I could easily just drive to the hospital. The discomfort is gone. I think its just a panic attack. I have had them before. This is the first time without knowing why. The last 2 times had to do with stress. Dude I m trying to quit smoking and I m still losing weight. I used to weigh 330lbs.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009