I am suffering from body weakness. How can I increase my body strength ?

I am 30 years old. From childhood I am suffering from weakness. I have taken lot of treatment to increase the strength the body. many times done diagnose to find the reason of the weakness but all test were found normal except down level of the Hemoglobin. Now as per age factor I am feeling more weak If I try to runnig then brithing is increse and body began to shivering. Often I feel shining the stars in the eye if suddenly stanup etc. I often loose my temper and its vey difficult to control my self. My memory power is vey weak. I started masterbating from the age of about 14 years. Some time I also tried to do exrcisie but there were not seen any improvement. Conclusion is that I am not mently and as well as physically strong. Kindly suggest me to increase my body strength. Pradeep shrivastav Delhi
Asked On : Thu, 30 Dec 2010