I am suffering from body ache, weakness and running a mild temperature

hi, i am suffering from body ache, weakness and running a mild temperature, which has gone down since yday but is still present. I tried booking an appointment with a general practitioner at a med centre near my place but they are booked out:( and i am not in a pnysical state to travel far. i took a 500 mg paracetamol tablet which did provide some relief but the weakness stays. Should i take multi vitamin capsules along with the paracetamol for better relief until i get an appointment with a gp tomorrow ?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010