I am suffering from belly pain, bledding naval and diarrhea.

Hi, i m a 22 year old female, very overweight at 18 stone and 5ft 2in in height, I suffer from depression, diabetes and reflux but have been consistent with taking my meds and have never had a problem with them! A few days ago the area around my belly button i noticed was becoming very painful, i was crying with it last night i was in so much pain, today however i noticed there was dry blood all around the outside of my belly button so i cleaned it off and noticed it was still bleeding, its only bleeding a little but its been like this now for quite a few hours, i have also been suffering from chronic diarrhea which started at the same time as my tummy pains, I have felt very sick but not actually been sick, what can I do to help myself ? Thankyou
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011