I am suffering from back Discomfort. Is it because of kidney problem ?

Hi! I am 23 years old male, from Pakistan. 1 month back i had a sever right iliac fossa pain radiating towards my groin, I landed up in ER and was diagnosed as having nephrolithiasis. After a series of tests including U/S KUB and pyelogram . I was given no medication and was advised to drink whole lot of water. Now i m feeling a dull discomfort on my right side of the back, no urinary symptoms what so ever, I was wondering if this is due to kidney problem or is it muscular pain as I need to power my generator on which has the same mechanism as old cars which required you to pull a rope to get the engine started. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011