I am suffering from atrophic rhinopharingitis, kindly help me

I am suffering from atrophic rhinopharingitis after wrong treatment by silver nitrate and others wrong treatments in my throat . As a result from these treatments , my pharingial mucous atrophied,and 10 years later in 2006, after I born my second child began to atrophied My nasal mucous. I have problems with breathing and sleeping, when the air is dry I have lungs and kidney pain.My others salivary glands are working in my mouth, I have not bad smell in my nose, it is not ozena! Resently ,I have read a scietific report about rescue of salivary glands by scietists from Groningen â??Nitherlands . My question is: Is it possible ,using cells from my others salivary glands to regenerate or Transplant exocrine glands in the throat and the nose ?
Asked On : Fri, 7 May 2010