I am suffering from anxiety problem after quit smoking of weed

Hello i am 16 year old male and i smoked weed for 2 years evrey day and i used to skate board and be very active untill i had a problem with the police and i quit smoking weed about 3-4 months ago and every since then ive had an anxeity problem and when i smoke weed i get panic attacks and now i always feel my heart and when i try and skate my heart goes really fast and makes it really uncoftorable and ifeel kinda dreamy and out of it i think i might of gotten out of shape from staying inside isolating my self beacuse my anxeity and now i barely wanna do anything cuz of my heart can someone give me some advice!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011