I am suffering from an irregular heart beat but all of my reports are perfect

I have heart and fatigue issues. Any thoughts? Or email me!? I m tired all the time. My heart rate goes up for no reason; anytime, all day or not with pain that I can only describe as a vice grip around my heart (think The Frighteners w/ Michael J Fox). I ve been to cardiologist that say it s caffeine , which I don t do much of (1/2 cup of decaf coffee every other day before a month ago and none for that last month). Doctors’ say I m paranoid b/c I am so young, that I have nothing to worry about. My mother died of cardio- pulmonary hypertension when she was 21. I am 26. I do not think it’s that, Not even that my health in danger. I just want to know what it may be. They listen to my heart or run me on a treadmill and if I don t die; they say you re fine. This can t be normal. My blood pressure is always about the same, actually low for my size, but they say that is normal for me. This has been since I was 12, I am still pretty active. I drink lots of water, back then that was all I drank. My thyroid is fine according to tests.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009