I am suffering from agoraphobia, hypertension(not sure for this), chest pains.

hi docs, i sarvesh from punjab, india. my problem is that i am 15 yrs old and am confused and am feeling/suffering from the following diseases... agoraphobia , hypertension(not sure for this), chest pains.... also doc sometimes when i am tired for seconds my eyes blacken and feel my head heavy anf feel as if am about to fall unconscious or faint. but survive that...... i am 15 yrs old weight 56kg. am having myopia of 0.25....... male is my gender........... please help
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011