I am suffering from acne and pimples.What are the remedies ?

I am a 24 year old male. From my teen age itself, i suffered from acne and pimples . but, even now at this age, there are frequent acne breakouts, due to which scars are developed on some locations of my face . I try to keep my face hygenic and used neem capsules to treat this but for little benefit. I am really clueless why it is happening to me even after my teen age is passed when this phenomenon is normal due to hormonal imbalances. Currently, i am using a skin ailment called ERYTOP which is helping me a bit but not fully. Please advice in the matter. What treatment can be done? Also, i want to know whether eating two solid food groups like chapati and rice simultaneouly as part of one meal is bad for our health and skin?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011