I am suffering from acne and darking of skin. I want your help to get my original skin tone back without acne.

dear sir around 6 mth ago that is in december 2009 i had very less amt of acne on my forehead so I consulted to skin specialist. he suggested acnesol but it showed no results and my acne was more and now was also there on cheeks .then he suggested me to go for chemical peel for both acne and hyperpigmentation . i did 3 sittings but after that my skin colour started darkening,i even use to apply sunscreen called suncote and then he gave me nadoxin ,benzac-ac but there is no results.now i want your help to get my original skin tone back without acne. plz help me as i am not able to attend any social function because of this.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jun 2010