I am suffering from acidity and gas while on the treatment for positive H. pylori

i m suffering from acidity and gas, i have done endoscopy,ultra sound, h.pilori test,in endoscopy mild esophagitis is diagnosed,for that i m taking medicine from 6 months like esamoprazole diegine,refaxim and vibact,h.pilori report ispositive,i have taken medicine for 7 days for h.pilori,but till now ididnt get relief,my stomach pains and burns,i cant have wheat products,fruits,,i want 2 be alright,i have lost 4 kgs weight.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011