I am suffering from abnormal menstrual bleeding for 4 years. Is it normal ?

i am 37 years female since 4 yrs suffering from abnornal menstural bleeding . 2 days back visited doctor 4 cough treatment i am suffering from several weeks he suggested a blood test . reports r pcv 36,mcv 74.9 mch 26.1 monocytes 01% which are lower then normal count. mchc 34.9 wbc 10,800 esr which are higher than normal count in nov i my doctor suggested depoprovera my next injection is in february. just to see if it normals my period otherwise she has advised to get my uterus removed
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011