I am suffering from a worse pain in my left leg

hi about 6 months ago i went to the emergency room for pain in my left leg it just came out of no where but it was continuous. i could hardly get out of bed or role over. when i went to the hospital they said it was a muscle spasm and gave me loratabs flexoril and steroids i was just numb for 2 wks! well months laterit started again first my left leg then my thigh now its my back too! my pain is getting worse and worse what should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 3 May 2010
It is looking like a progressive muscular spasm. You should consult a Neurologist and get a Neurological examination done. If there is a need, then you shall be referred to take the opinion of an Orthopedic surgeon as well.
Could be sciatica
look it up