I am suffering from a strange type of mental ailment, kindly help me out

I am male 35 suffering from a strange type of mental ailment. my problem is when i am in presence of other people i feel uncomfortable and i feel contractions in my facial muscles specially in cheeks muscles. facial muscles become so stiff that even i try lot i cant make it normal. I am suffering from this problem since more than 15 years. i was diagnosed before with various mental disorder namely social phobia panic disorder , mood disorder etc etc , i took medications such as serlift, flunxol cymbalta etc . non of them relieved my problem flunxol helps me to some extent but i discontinued due severe side effects. my problem is also highly related with sleep my problem become to sever when ever i sleep in day time or take a nap in day time.with increase of anxiety and irritation as well. I need your opinion regarding my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Nov 2010