I am suffering from a severe headache and throat pain. I have never had neither mono or lymes before.

Ive had a sore throat and headache all day friday, then when it got to about 11pm it all got worse including a fever of 100.5, so i took advil and fell asleep, waking up at 4am with a severe sore throat and tempature of 1002.3, took more advil and went to the doctors the next day....when i arrived saturday morning at the doctors i had a 100.2 fever body aches , fatigue, headache, severe throat....he took a strep test, and i passed.... So i left the office with him tellling me it could be lymes disease or mono or even some kind of a virus. * I had blood work a few days ago so they have to call the lab and have a mono and lymes test ran * I have never had neither mono or lymes before * im on antibiotic and post nasil drip medication for now - After a long nap earlier i woke up and could barely talk, my throat BURNS, i just dont know whats going on...any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Aug 2010