I am suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia, Cluster Headache and Rebound Headache

Hello there! I m female of 26 years old. From a year I m suffering for Trigeminal Neuralgia . In addition to that I sometimes have Cluster Headache too. And because of all the medicine that I m taking I have a kind of Rebound Headache too. For the Trigeminal Neuralgia I found not effective Gabapentin so I m taking 800 mg Tegretol Retard pro day, 10 mg of Amitriptyline nocte and When the pain is unbearable I can take 5mg nasal spray of Zolmitritan. All this is not everytime effective. Could strong dose of vitamin b12 help me for the Trigeminal Neuralgia? Any suggestion? Any kind of help is accepted. Thanks very much for the concern. Emanuela
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011