I am suffering from GERD.Suggest me immediate remedy

i am suffering from GERD .I often pass stools which is sticky paste.please suggest me remedy
Asked On : Wed, 8 Sep 2010
Hello kumashiamol;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
For GERD you will need to control your diet like avoid spicy food;eat on proper time;and try to reduce your stress in life and you can take medicines like t-Domstal 10 mg 1 tab 3 times a day and tab-PAN-40 1 tab 2 times a day both 1 hour before meals.Tha sticky stools can be due to passage of mucus in your stools for which you can get the stools tested and if needed take antibiotic like Metronidazole.Better option is to consult a doctor close by and get treated.