I am suffering from Erectile Dysfunction after doing some exercise to enlarge my penis

A few months ago I got into a penis enlargement site by accident and because I had got in free and read all the information, I thought I would give it a try to see if it works. The stupid thing is my penis is bigger than average but even so I thought I would see if I could make it bigger. The exercises are to stretch your penis by pulling it hard in all directions and to also do the 'jelq' which is to get your penis semi hard and make an 'ok' with your hands around it and keep 'milking' - squeezing blood into the end by sliding your hand to the glans to make them fat and swollen. This is done for at least 30 minutes. I decided these exercises were not very healthy so I stopped about two weeks ago. I also read on a different site that they cause impotence (erectile dysfunction) and penile nerve damage and they also cause the penis to shrink – the same as over-masturbation. Is this true? Does it cause shrinkage? Anyway my problem is they do seem to have caused some of this damage. The base of my penis looks and feels as though it has been pulled out of my body and I don't wake up with erections in the morning anymore and my erections now point straight ahead instead of slightly up like they used to. now i am suffering from ED, i didnt get erection because of fear and depression. please advice me
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009