I am suffering from Candida and i have a small dark patch with white loose skin on vagina

I am 51 yrs old, I am 5 ft 4inches and weigh 135 lbs..I have had loose stools for almost 3 months now and after much Dr. has found that through blood tests that I am positive for Candida (Yeast) Im going to see him next Wednesday for meds and Im sure a new diet as I injest alot of sugar and crave it as well. However as of today I noticed a new problem..I do not know how long I have had this..right below the vaginal opening..and above the rectum..with the help of a mirror..I see a dark patch on the skin..size of a dime or a little bigger...and on top of it is a whiteish loose does not itch or burn or hurt..I have not had sex in over a year..and can not figure out what this could Gynocologist is booked up until next week as in the meantime I am worrying..if anyone has any idea what this could be..I would be so ever grateful for some input? Thank You so much...BR
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011