I am suffering from Auto-fellatio injury. Suggest me the remedy

Hello, I am 20 years old and not a very flexible person. I am 6 feet, 1 inch tall and have a somewhat plump body, weighing 83 Kgs. Recently, I tried performing an auto-fellatio. I ve tried doing it earlier too a few years back and I succeeded. However, this time I increased my level and did it even more. Since I am not a very flexible person, and not used to exercising regularly, that sudden extension of my back has now lead to a severe back pain . I did auto-fellatio frequently during the last week. However, just yesterday, accompanying my backache was another pain. The point exactly where the scrotum is attached to the body [on its right side] also started paining. It s an internal pain which I experience if I move even a little bit or if I bend down [which is almost impossible]. The pain is really terrible. I hope it isn t a kidney stone. Or is this pain connected to my back injury? Earlier too I ve had the same pain but it used to vanish after wearing a tight-fitting underwear or after a night s sleep but this time nothing helped. [And I failed to notice earlier that did I have that pain after doing auto-fellatio or not]. Please advise. It s unbearable.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011