I am suffering from Alopecia, had bulging discs and bowel problems

I'm a 33 year old woman, just been diagonosed with C5/C6 Bulging discs, and mild canal stenosis. I'm wondering just how mild it can be if I have been having hand problems for many years now and can no longer write or draw. Sometimes I have really bad pain in my legs, or when walking bad cramps and my leg or legs feel like they are going to give out. I also have had hair loss , slow hair growth and vitamin B12 deficiency . Also there have been at least 5 episodes of Bowel prob. I do have other physical conditons, symptoms. I was wondering why there is no referral to a specialist? At what point does this all become an emergency? I'm in horrible pain now. But mainly I just want to have long hair again.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Sep 2010