I am suffering excessive bleeding. I have taken crimson also.

My problem is excessive bleeding . My period started on 21st October and till now bleeding has not stopped. I consulted doctor on 7th November. She did blood test for thyroid checkup. Everything is normal she said. She gave me CRIMSON 35 and told to take for six months. She told me to take these tablets from 10th November. I took one tablet on 10th Nov after dinner. Since that night bleeding has started again that too very excessive with solid particle. I called my doctor today and told her the same.....she told to stop the tablets for 3days and to take from 3rd day.She asked to reduce weight. I am very worried
Asked On : Thu, 11 Nov 2010