I am suffer from skin trouble from my birth.

my father had married his own elder sisters daughter. i think their both blood groups are the same. so I am suffer from skin trouble from my birth. every part of body ( daily or monthly the skinout will come out. example like snake and my heart also not in normal position. like other people. if there any treatment we can my age is 28. I am afraid of my future life and marriage.. whelther girl s like me or not and if i marry. then my child have the same problem or other problem. I am very much afraid. if it spread to my child also. pls advise me how to do. please consider this matter as serious. and save my life.i will very thankful to you. Awaiting for your good reply. Senthil.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Jul 2010
it wil be very difficult to guess to what u r suffering form only from what u ve written, pls mail in ur pics at , and only after a diagnosis can i give u an idea whether u can pass it on to ur child and treatment.