I am still positive for rubella infection after 11 months. Can an online doctor suggest a medication ?

i get married on jan 17 2010. i conceived on feb 2010. ii had typhoid in the first 15 days. i took taximo . after 1 month i checked torch infection. its became a positive. dr told that u have to terminate this one because of congenital diseaseand u wait just 6 months u get active immunity against rubella . so i aborted on apr 24, 2010. now 11 months completed last month i checked my rubella. its posive. can i take any medicine for this one. pls tell solution i m mentally disturbed a lot.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011