I am still getting same x-ray as before fracture. Should i continue wear crepe bandage ?

my metatarsal bone starting below the pink toe have got a simple fracture while i was working a motor of wiegh15-20 kg got droped on to it....its been 25 days that have taking treatment with crepe bandage, like for the first week only then after walking little on shoe for past 15 days........ still the x-ray came out to be same as before, should i continue wearing crepe bandage if so how? normally or tight? my age is 22(f)
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011