I am still experiencing swelling and soreness in inner side of my foot on a daily basis

I sprained my ankle just over 3 weeks ago, and although it feels fine in terms of strength I m still experiencing swelling and soreness on a daily basis. The thing that is worrying me is that the soreness is not well localised- it moves from day to day (and even from morning to night). It is normally on the opposite to the orriginal sprain but sometimes move more towards the front. Today the pain is at the front of the ankle, but internal (feels beneath the surface & pressing on it doesn t affect it). Yesterday it was on the inner side of my foot, just to the rear of the ankle bone & rather senstive to touch.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011