I am still a virgin, is it normal ?

I'm 15 and still a it normal?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009

Good God, YES!!! So glad you asked and so sorry you are even thinking otherwise. It is better mentally and physically to wait until you are a young adult. You'll also completely eliminate the risk of STDs and pregnancy, which can be life altering.

As great as sexis, there is so much more to life than that... and there is so much more to sex than the physical act itself, which can be a challenge even for mature minds. Neither teenaged guys nor girls should engage in intercourse. They are more likely to encur confusion, emotional pain, feelings of low self worth, as well as current and future relationship issues.

I have never met a man or woman that waited, who wished they had sex when they were a teenager. But, every mature adult whom I've ever discussed this with, that had sex as a teen, wishes they had waited. 

Oh dear,yes!When you loose your virginity it is personal thing and there is no set time you must loose it by.No worries and don't go rushing to find someone to loose it with right aways.Find the right guy:)