I am smoker. Lungs hurt. Have cold flashes, headache, coughing. Is it flu?

my lungs hurt real bad and i had cold flashes at first and now am really hott along with headaches theres not alot of coughing but when i do cough it hurts real bad and theres fluid , its been going on 2 days now .im 32 m smoker 5;10 180lbs never felt like this before and am i guess hoping its a flu /cold and not something more serious, i havnt been to the dr yet cause its hard to even leave the house and i also dont want to get my dr sick.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012