I am smoker. Having diarrhoea, gastritis. Drinking lot of water and milk. Not getting cured. What to do?

Hi, I am 35 years of age and a smoker. For last few days i am having digestion issues. my body is creating lot of gas and it is coming out either as a fart or burrp. If i eat gaseous food like beans or nuts then these will continue for 3-4 days. from yesterday i am continous getting lot of Burrps. I have drank lot of water and also milk, but it is not stopping. Can you guide me what i need to do. and what can be the issue. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012