I am smoker. Getting pain and pressure in chest, pain in neck and shoulder, feeling nausea. Is it serious?

Im a 22 y/o female. Bmi is 17.2 and I am a smoker. I have been getting severe chest pains. i get a pressure like crushing achy pain in my center left part of my chest. Seems like its located around my heart . when i get the pain i get in in my chest along with my neck , upper back, and shoulders. Its beyond excruciating. Its completely at random, mostly after getting up and moving around alot. Doesnt really occur around certain foods either. Although i have had some stomach psins recently. Could this be serious? I dont have insurance at the moment? it does ease up when i sit/lay down and my nausea eases as well but none of it takes it completely away. if i stand up when the occurence happens it gets so bad i cant stand it.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012