I am scared to death it is leukemia or something....I don t kwow waht to do ?

9 year old throwing up then, 1 =2 days later fever, then starts agian 3 weeks later Brief background, my son in kindergarten had gallbladder removed. went to CHOP and they ran a bunch of blood tests, did ct/ultrasounds etc. found no cause but removed the gall bladder he had stones and had been vomiting violently off and on for several weeks. Now he is 9. Last year he had pains and issues with stomach pains. TOok him to a ped. gastroentinologist and they said it was due to constipation, so we watched his diet and things seemed to get better as long as we kept him regular THen this Oc.t he got strep (which he seemed to get at least 2=3 times last year also). starts wtih he will throw up, next day has strep and fever, but this year the fever lasts longer and it seems to take longer for teh antibiotics to work. THen after it clears up he gets it again, same thing...throws up, next day fevre, then to dr. they treat him with antibiotics...the last 2 times they didn t test him for strep and he seemed to develop more of a sinus infection and actually threw up mucus, we put him on sudafed and antibiotics and it seemed to be ok. We had him tested to see if he is a carrier for strep and it was negative, but now again he is throwing up, no fever yesterday and now today a fever....this will be 3rd time since Jan. that this is happening, it does not seem normal! I am scared to death it is leukemia or something....I don t kwow waht to do, wll also complain his head hurts. Now the kids at school are all sick with very similiar things, upper respiratory, stomach bugs as well, but he seems to get everything. My other kids have also been sick more this year but his seems to always be the same thing...stomach, headache then fever, then strep.....I want to get a full blood work and ultrasounds done...but I am so afraid also...I am a mess!!!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011