I am quite scared but I want to loose my virginity, please suggest me

i am quite scared but i want to loose my virginity i really want to loose my virginity..i am 14 nearly 15 and i have wanted to have it since i was 12. i m afraid of whether i m straight or not... boys like me, but know i m ready to do that.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Honestly I know how you feel I've been through the same thing. I wAnted to get it over and done with because everyone was making such a big deAl of it and I honestly didn't Care either way so I just did it with a guy I've known for a long time. I was a bit scared but in the end u realize thAt everyone is scared even f they don't show. But I dont think you should do it because I regret it myself. Now thT I have found someone I truly love with every fiber of my being I wish I could have given him my virginity to show our love. And another thing I dont understand why Your afraid if ur straight or not that's something that you can't control. I myself am a pansexual which means I don't care who I fall in love with wether it be man woman straight or gay hermaphro or trani. I like who I like.
  Anonymous's Response

honestly ... don't do it. When you're so young sex really isn't all it's cracked up to be. I mean, if you don't use contraception or it fails if you do use it, are you capable of supporting a baby? And besides how long have you been with this guy? Do you trust him? Are you sure that he isn't going to leave you as soon as he gets what he wants. I'm not trying to be harsh but don't be so easy! Make him wait, if he really likes you then he will wait till it's legal .