I am pregnant with twins. whats going on in me or how the babies are doing ?

I am a 20 year old female and am in my second trimester with twins.This is my first pregnancy . I have yet to go to a doctor even though I know that I should for them but no one in my area will help me and i need to set up an appointment now. I don t know whats going on in me or how the babies are doing. I need help please.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Looks complicated. You should undergo proper antenatal care to avoid many of the complications. First you should undergo an ultrasound scan which shall be very useful in your case.