I am pregnant with headache dizziness and cramp in lower abdomen. I have a history of preeclampsia in my last pregnancy

I am 16 weeks pregnant with my third child and I ve been having headaches, dizziness/light headedness, cramping in my lower abdomen(that feels a lot like menstrual cramps), and last night I saw black and white stars in my vision. I ve also experienced tightness in my chest and it feels like my heart is skipping beats. With my first pregnancy , I was diagnosed with preeclampsia and delivered my daughter at 24 weeks. Also during my pregnancy, I experienced no symptoms of having preeclampsia. I felt fine, the only thing that worried me was that my baby wasn t very active. I have an upcoming doctor s appointment, but I was hoping someone could shed some light on what s going on. I may be overreacting but I want to make sure my health and my baby s health is okay.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011