I am pregnant, light headedness, heat waves in body. Should I see a doctor?

hi was just wanting to check if i should get an appointment withmy doctor with the following symptoms, i am 15 weeks pregnant and feelin really light headed most of the time, i feel weak, i can see my heart beat through my clothes, i feel waves of heat running through me but im not hot to touch, and generaly dont feel good, i need to stop most things i do to sit down as it feels like i will fall down otherwise, jst want to check if this id normal so i dont waste doctors time, thanks
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012