I am pregnant for 23 weeks with twin babies, when can I travel by bus ?

ofcourse. I am pregnant for 23 week. I am carrying twin babies. When will i make my travel of 10 hr thru bus ?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jun 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
THanks for the query
If the roads are not too bumpy and the seats are comfortable u can take the journey now. It is less likely to be a problem.
Make sure u walk for a while at each stops and also u can expect leg swellings to happen after the journey, which will go on leg end elevation
Have a healthy life
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you have twin pregnancy then you should avoid travelling through bus as it might be risky , there is risk of mishappening. during 4th to 6 month you can travell through train or by air. but you must avoid travelling via road.