I am pregnant and on medication for UTI. Blood and protein is still present in urine. Can this be due to pre eclampsia ?

hi i m seher.I m 30 years old and 24 weeks pregnant .I have completed UTI doc has given orelox 100mg levofloxacin 500mg for 15 days for 5 days and inj ceftriaxone 1.g all these twice daily i checked urine re and infection is now reduce whithen 3 days but problem is that blood and protein is present still.I AM afraid that is it sign of preecalsima.And can protein be stopped by these inj and medicines in urine.plz help me
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011