I am pregnant and my implonon is bent, what should i do now ?

bent implonon. all pregnancy signs of first child . negative result . but my first childs results did not show positive till i was 8 weeks sorry .hope i dont waste your time . had my implonon out today as i have had all pregnancy symptoms i had with my first child . but my fist child s pregnancy test would not show up till i was about 8 weeks she is now 10 years old . i dont know if i produce low hormone .. . i have done test they say negative . im also on epilepsy tablets to ..i have heaviness of lower abdomen and tenderness to . i also had spotting and mucus for half a day . they checked for infection . none present.. i my last period was 5 weeks ago ..just confused . my implant was very very bent and they had problems getting it out because of that , and i do weight training and boxing i think that bent it . dr done pelvic check two weeks ago and said my cervix is low and there is swelling and tenderness but no infection present or cant see pregnancy at that time but she said it could be to early to tell ...i have all signs of pregnancy ....confused thank you for any information x
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011