I am pregnant and having a sharp pain in my lower right abdomen, kindly advise me

Pregnant and having a sharp pain in my lower right abdomen hi i am 18 and i am currently 10 weeks along in my pregnancy i am having a sharp pain in my lower right abdomen it is a sharp pain then quits and then comes back again i have don nothing for this yet but i was wondering if it is normal during pregnancy and if not what do i need to do?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Thanks for query,
As you have got sharp pain in lower abdomen with 10 weeks pregnancy,do not ignore and consult your obst and get examined.
Ok and bye.