I am pregnant and have abnormal urine test results

hi, my doctor has said that i dont have any red blood cells in my urine but did say that i have epithelial cellss +++ and 10000-100000 organisms per mill. i am 38 weeks pregnant and not sure what this means?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Aug 2010
Hello kristy;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The report shows some sort of infection you have not written the count of pus cells or RBCs shown in the report.As for the +++ epithelial cells;and lots of organism it suggests you have infection in urine and need to get treated.Consult your Gynaecologist and he/she will do the needful for you.
Thanks