I am pregnant I have taken Gyneacosid, will It help flush out the pregnancy ?

Am 28yrs old Lady I saw my last period on the 27 of June 2011 and i had unprotecred sex with my Fiance the following day i took pregnor table after two days we had another unprotected sex and i did not take anything this tym around. I did HPT on the 27th July n saw that I am pregnant I have taken Gyneacosid. do you think it will help flush out the pregnancy ? pls. reply.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
hi welcome to HCM.GYNECOSID is used for secondary amenorrhoea nor for abortion,you go to any gynecs they wil help you out for this.because abortion tablet has to take under medical supervision.
hii welcome to health care magic.see gynecosid is use for secondary amenorrohoea when periods are absent it is not abortive may cause abortion if it takes on 10 -12 days of missed periods.but it may or may not cause abortion it use limited so batter you concern any gynec for that dont be self medicated.