I am pregnant, I am feeling disgusted, please suggest me

I am pregnent, last week I did a urine test and was found to be pregnent. I am having lot of vomiting, iam puking whatever I have . I am not able to drink water even. Feel very tired and sick. Is this normal, why iam this kind of vomiting. I am unable to sleep also. Iam feeling disgusted. I was planning to see the doctor tomorrow
Asked On : Thu, 10 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Hey, this is quite normal. Take small and frequent meals. Avoid any oily and spicy foods. Take more of water or tender coconut water to prevent dehydration. If the vomiting is severe you can ask your doctor for the tablets, but take the tablets after consulting your doctor only. If you are severely dehydrated then you may ask for intravenous fluids.

this is very normal; this is just the beginning u shoud be strong and afford all this; it is hard to bring life to a baby...

General Surgeon Dr. Vinoy Kumar Dubey's  Response
hi Gurbani,congrates...
vomiting in first 12 weeks of pregnancy is normal it is due to hormonal changes during first trimester of pregnancy,you are recommended to take fluids of any kind like water,juice,milk,etc in less quantity preferably in cup and drink sip by sip like we drink hot tea,ok..despite of that if you vomit you can take Tab-Doxinate three times a day for few days like 4-5 days, hey try dry items like biscuits glucose-D or toasts it is easily digestible by most pregnant ladies, and try to be happy your vomiting is just for 12 weeks after that you don't feel vomiting because body slowly gets adapted to the hormonal changes..
Vomiting in the first trimester of pregnancy is a natural occurence due to hormonal changes associated with it. Avoid taking any medication if at all possible and start having small sips of fresh fruit juices and biskets etc and non sowary fruits. Once you feel better and progress to second trimester, you will feel well and start gaing weight
for the baby. Yhanks for asking healthcare magic, thanks