I am pregnant. Have swelling on face and high blood pressure. Could it be Preeclampsia?

Hello doctor, I am 22 weeks pregnant currently. I checked for my blood pressure this month and it was 120/70. I had a slight trace of Albumin when i checked at my 18th week. I feel that there is a slight sudden weight gain this month and dat there is little swelling on the face. But my feet n hands are normal. I am not overeating and I am having a 30 mins workout for about 3 to 4 days in a week. Should I be concerned for preeclempsia??
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013