I am planning to under go vesectamy, please suggest

Dear sir / madam, i am planning to under go vesectamy, i am 33 yr with 1 daughter. wife is 30 yr old. kindly suggest total bugetary offer care to be taken after surgery. also let me know the centres for surgery. prefered low cost, pl reply without fail atleast by return mail. for any clarification pl feel free to revert back. regards, sandesh srihari 9011022041 HOD-QA in a private firm. pune
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Dear,thanks for query.Please go ahead,without worry.It is very safe procedure and there are no major follow up issues.You can get it done at either private or government hospital.If you get it done at government hospital,the surgery is done free and they will also give some financial reward for this.bye.
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Vasectomy is a simple procedure and may cost you a few thousand rupees.. It is simple procedure with less side effects.. you may have some pain for a couple of days following the procedure.. Following the surgery you need regular dressing till the wound heal.. You may have to be on other contraception measure for a few weeks, if you are planning for sexual intercourse...

Anonymous's Response
Swelling in the testicles is a very common feature of this procedure (sullakaaya vapu )
Apart from occassional blood during the ejaculation and hell lot of pain-in-the-penis its not much harmful ...