I am passing clots during 23 weeks of pregnancy, have cervical cyst also

Hi, I am hoping someone can really provide me some definite answers. I am going crazy thinking of all of the possibilities. Info about my case: - 23 weeks pregnant - have a cervical cyst - have been passing CLOTS - have had several ultrasounds which reveal NOTHING (i.e. do not show low lying placenta ) I would like to know whether passing CLOTS is definitely related to the cyst? I know that bleeding can be related to the cyst but I am asking about the CLOTS. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Dear,thanks for query.Clots means the blood is being collected inside before is coming out.Clots suggest that the bleeding in not recent.The best option is to get examined again and not to neglect the condition.Bye.